It’s been said that keto can have its benefits, but in order to be successful with a low carb diet, you need to make sure your food offers the nutrients you are looking for. This is where cheesecake comes into play – it packs some serious nutrition powerhouses like protein and healthy fats. But what do I mean by “low carb”? It means this keto cheesecake recipe contains less than 20g of carbs per slice.
The “keto mini cheesecake crustless” is a recipe that has been created by the Spark People team. It is the best keto cheesecake out there.
This article includes affiliate links, and if you buy anything via our site, we may get a small profit.
This Keto Cheesecake is the creamiest, smoothest, simplest, silkiest, and most popular baked dessert dish. I’ll teach you all you need to know to produce a great sugar-free cheesecake every time. Furthermore, a slice includes just 5g net carbohydrates, crust included!
I understand that creating homemade cheesecake seems difficult. It’s a traditional dish that’s really rather simple to create if you follow a few simple instructions. This cheesecake is very delicious. A piece of the creamiest cheesecake with a buttery low-carb crust awaits you.
This recipe includes several tips and tactics to help you make the perfect Keto Cheesecake on your first try.
Is Keto Cheesecake Possible?
Cheesecake is one of the world’s most popular sweets, although traditional cheesecake is baked with sugar and a graham cracker crust. As a result, traditional cheesecake is not keto-friendly.
A single slice contains more than 30 grams of carbohydrates. This low carb keto cheesecake recipe, on the other hand, contains just 5g net carbohydrates!
Fortunately, by tweaking a few ingredients, you can create a keto-friendly cheesecake that’s both tasty and eerily identical.
Watch the video below to learn how to create this delicious keto cheesecake step by step.
Why Is This Keto Cheesecake Recipe the Best?
- Only 7 components are required.
- No bathing in water
- Silky, smooth, and creamy to the extreme.
- Per slice, there are just 5 grams of net carbohydrates.
- It’s simple to create in about an hour.
Recipe for the Perfect Keto Cheesecake
Even though this recipe just contains a few components (cream cheese, eggs, sugar, sour cream, and vanilla extract), it took me a long time to master. It was well worth the wait since I’m excited to share the refined and tested version with you!
There’s no need for a water bath, which is probably why I’ve never attempted to make cheesecake at home. Cook it at a low temperature and follow my instructions for a highly creamy, crack-free cheesecake.
The Keto Cheesecake Ingredients
The ingredient list for this scrumptious keto cheesecake is quite low — just eight basic items are required:
- Almond flour — For a Crust for Keto Cheesecake, this gluten-free flour is great. It’s low carb and perfect for making a crispy exterior and crumbly interior keto crust.
- Butter — Adds a buttery taste to the crust and helps it crisp up even more in the oven.
- Vanilla Extract — Use the finest vanilla extract you can find, preferably one that is sugar-free.
- Cream Cheese — Because this keto cheesecake relies heavily on cream cheese, choose a high-quality brand. It’s also important to note that the cream cheese must be full-fat and at room temperature. Do not use cream cheese spread, even if it is low-fat.
- Sweetener — To sweeten this low-carb dessert, use a powdered sweetener with no cooling effect or foul aftertaste, such as monk fruit+allulose combination. You may also use erythritol or xylitol as a sweetener. Pure stevia isn’t a good choice.
- Large room temperature eggs are required for this recipe. Eggs are required for the components to bond together, and they cannot be substituted. You may, however, prepare my no-bake keto cheesecake without the use of eggs.
- Sour cream – Sour cream adds a rich taste and texture to the cheesecake, plus it’s a great keto option! In addition, use room temperature full-fat sour cream.
This is all you’ll need to make a traditional keto cheesecake that everyone will enjoy.
This Keto Cheesecake Is Easy To Make
This Keto Cheesecake recipe is easy to make by following just a few simple steps. Although it looks like a lot of work, it’s actually not that complicated as No bathing in water is required.
To make the Crust for Keto Cheesecake, start by making the crust.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and oil the sides of a 9-inch springform pan lined with parchment paper.
- Mix the crust ingredients together and press the crumbly dough onto a pan evenly.
- While creating the Filling for Keto Cheesecake, chill the dough. This stage causes the crust to firm up and become buttery.
Filling with Cream Cheese
- Combine the melted cream cheese and sweetener in a mixing bowl, then add the eggs one at a time. Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the other ingredients and scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl with a spatula.
- Fill the crust with the cream cheese filling and flatten the tops with a spatula to eliminate any air bubbles.
Refrigerate the cheesecake after baking it.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 50 minutes.
- When the sides of the cheesecake are golden brown and the center is firm yet jiggly like jello, you know it’s done.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for about an hour at room temperature before refrigerating.
The Ultimate Keto Cheesecake Guide
Ingredients should be at room temperature.
Almost every cheesecake recipe asks for “room temperature” cream cheese, but I advocate using solely room temperature ingredients to ensure that the cheesecake filling is smooth and creamy.
Here’s what you can do if you neglected to soften cream cheese: Microwave your cream cheese bricks for 20-30 seconds, or until softened but not heated, in a microwave-safe dish.
Use sour cream and full-fat cream cheese (about 33 percent fat). Philadelphia cream cheese is the finest for cheesecake.
Take Your Time With The Eggs
Overbeating the egg will result in a ruined cheesecake.
Overmixing might result in fractures because the mixture contains too much air. Stop mixing occasionally to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl to ensure there are no lumps.
Do Not Turn On The Oven!
When baking the cheesecake, try not to open the oven door. It may result in cracks.
Overbaking the Keto Cheesecake is not recommended.
What are the signs that the Keto Cheesecake is done? The centre, on the other hand, should be set yet “jiggly” and pale in hue. I bake it at a very low temperature for around 50-60 minutes. Another source of cracking that we aim to minimize is overbaking.
Correctly Cool It
Before putting the cheesecake in the fridge, let it cool completely at room temperature. This might take anything from an hour to two hours. The significant temperature fluctuation may cause the cheesecake to fracture.
Can I make a crust out of coconut flour?
Yes, you can make this cheesecake using my keto coconut flour crust. Simply follow the instructions for making the crust, then pour in the filling and bake until firm.
Is it possible to freeze Keto Cheesecake?
Because it is prepared with full-fat cream cheese, this keto cheesecake may be frozen. Wrap it firmly in plastic wrap and freeze it for two to three months.
Allow it to defrost overnight in the fridge before serving, and eat within 2 days. Individual slices freeze better for me.
What are the Carbs in Keto Cheesecake?
This recipe includes Nutritional Information for one slice. This cheesecake is incredibly low in carbohydrates and processed sugar when compared to a traditional cheesecake:
- calories: 420
- Total carbs: 7g
- 5 g carbohydrates net
- 4g sugar
The sugar alcohols are not included in these macros.
PS: Check out my new e-book, Incredibly Easy Keto Desserts, for all of my favorite keto dessert recipes in one spot!
Ideas for Cheesecake Toppings
Here are some delicious toppings to go with this silky keto cheesecake:
Only your imagination is the limit when it comes to toppings. I’m certain that this simple meal will wow!
Instructions for Storing
- Refrigerator: This low-carb cheesecake keeps well for one week in the refrigerator. Make sure it’s foil-wrapped. Allow no more than 4 hours for your cheesecake to sit at room temperature.
- Yes, this keto cheesecake recipe may be frozen. Wrap individual slices of cheesecake in plastic wrap before wrapping in foil to freeze. Keep frozen for up to six months. Thaw in the fridge overnight before serving.
Do you want to see more Keto Cheesecake Recipes? Consider the following:
This Keto Cheesecake is the creamiest, smoothest, easiest, silkiest, dessert recipe baked in the oven that’s always a hit. I will give you all the tips & tricks to make a perfect sugar-free cheesecake every time. On top of that, it has only 6g net carbs for a slice, crust included!
To make the filling
- 4 (8-ounce) full-fat cream cheese packets, room temperature
- 2 cups sweetener powder
- 4 big room temperature eggs
- 8 oz. room temperature sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Cooking Option Stop your screen from turning black.
Crust for Keto Cheesecake
Combine the almond flour and powdered sweetener in a medium mixing bowl. Combine the melted butter and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl. Combine the ingredients using a spatula or fork.
Using a spatula or your fingers, press the crust mixture firmly into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9″ springform pan. Refrigerate the keto crust for 20 minutes before baking it for 10 minutes, or until brown.
Filling for Keto Cheesecake
Add the softened cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and fluffy, scraping down the sides as needed.
Reduce the mixer’s speed to low and gradually add the powdered sweetener.
Mix in the eggs one at a time until barely combined.
Combine the sour cream and vanilla essence in a bowl. Scrape the sides and bottom of the basin with a spatula.
Using a spatula, spread the cheesecake batter evenly over the crust.
Place in the preheated oven and bake for 50-55 minutes. When the sides are light brown and the middle is firm yet “jiggly” like jello, you know it’s done.
Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for one hour at room temperature before transferring to the refrigerator. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight before serving. Enjoy!
How are the nutritional values calculated?
These Nutritional Information listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our Nutritional Information are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
Please subscribe now!
To be the first to hear about new recipes, changes, and special discounts, sign up for our weekly email.
You have successfully subscribed to our our list.
FAVORITES OF READERS
The whole recipe may be found on the recipe card below. These recipes were created by readers who enjoyed this article:
The “keto cheesecake for two” is a low carb, keto-friendly recipe that is perfect for any occasion. It’s also easy to make.
- perfect keto cheesecake
- keto no bake cheesecake
- keto mini cheesecake no bake
- low carb nancy mini cheesecake
- air fryer keto cheesecake