This keto-friendly recipe can be made with a variety of flours, but I recommend changing the carb content of your flour if you’re dieting. So, if you use all purpose flour, use half all-purpose flour and half almond flour.
Breakfast Bundt Cake is a delicious low-carb breakfast that will help you lose weight. This recipe is a great way to start your day with a delicious, moist and easy to make breakfast. The recipe is based on a traditional recipe that is featured on a popular baking site. It is very similar to the recipe featured on Taste of Home, which was chosen by Amazon as one of the best-selling low-carb cookbooks.
This is my version of a low carb, moist and fluffy breakfast cake. The recipe is based on the famous Swiss roll or French toast, but made much healthier and more nutritious. It’s a gluten free, low carb, keto friendly bread, which tastes just like a cake. It’s also really easy to make!
For a long time, we’ve been attempting to create a basic yellow cake. As you would expect, it’s quite tough, but this morning bundt cake addresses all of our issues! This is a basic pie crust that may be changed to suit your needs. With brown butter and cinnamon, perhaps? It’s even better if you mix in some nuts and berries to give the dough a unique taste.
Recipe for Vanilla Bundt Cake
We tried to make this recipe as basic as possible in order to highlight the cake. Of course, we could have added a cinnamon wreath or nuts to the cake, but we wanted you to have all the fun! Sometimes all you need is a nice pie crust and a little bit of creativity. Here are a few great ways to change up this recipe:
- Peanut butter as the filling or as an icing on a chocolate cake.
- Cinnamon, almonds, and vanilla icing atop a sugar cake.
- Cake with poppy seeds and lemon (great for breakfast).
- Cake with berries and cream (raspberries in the cake batter and whipped cream as topping).
As you can see, there are infinite options, so have fun!
Low-carb sweets that we love!
Cake has always been one of our favorite sweets, but with keto recipes, finding a simple cake recipe that can be used for many events and holidays may be tough. That’s why we created this straightforward cake. You may decorate it with any icing you like, and the embellishments change according on who it’s for. Our protein cakes, keto brownies, and cup cakes (with blueberries) are also customizable sweets where you can simply swap out the ingredients!
List of Keto Foods (FREE PRINTABLE)
Join 150,000 other people who are getting a FREE keto nutrition list and fresh recipes every week!
Bundt cake with low carbs
We’ve put up a recipe that will add a particular touch to any party, birthday, or occasion. To amaze your family and friends, use this easy and tasty cake foundation, and customize it to your liking by adding additions or fillings! I suggest warming leftovers in the microwave if you want to keep them in the fridge. This breakfast cake is thick and may get hard if left in the fridge for too long, so reheat it up a little to bring back the moisture!
A word of caution: Because protein powder has a significantly different consistency than other kinds of flour and powder, there is no precise replacement for it in this recipe that will provide the same results. Let us know if you want to try it with a different flour in the comments!
MyFitnessPal – Search – Pudding Cake for Breakfast may be easily added to the recipe.
A basic yellow cake recipe that may be customized with icing and toppings.
45 minutes in total
12 person servings
Calories in a single serving: 187 kcal
Time to prepare: 10 minutes
Time to prepare: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly coat a 10-12 cup baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt the butter and whisk in the eggs, flaxseed milk, baking powder, and pink salt.
- Mix in the protein powder, almond flour, and erythritol until well combined.
- The dough should be fine in texture. If desired, add more spices, nuts, or seeds, but bear in mind that the nutritional value of the meal will be altered.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 32-37 minutes, or until top has risen and golden.
- Allow 15 minutes for cooling before turning over. Have a blast!
- Refrigerate for up to 7 days if stored in an airtight container.
Information about nutrition
Breakfast Cake Boondt
Amount per serving
187 calories 126 calories from fat
*Percentage of daily expenses
14 g22 percent fat
Carbohydrates are 2.25 g1 percent of the total.
1 gram of fiber = 1 gram of fiber = 1 gram of fiber = 1 gram
Protein content: 13.6 g (27%)
* Percentages are calculated based on a 2000-calorie diet.
Breakfast Bundt Cake is a term used to describe a cake that is baked in a bundt pan
Hush! Are you the one who did it? Add us to your Instagram feed! We’d love to see your work! Leave a comment and review below or tag us on Instagram at @keto.connect.
Breakfast Bundt Cake – Low Carb and Moist!. Read more about sugar free bundt cake recipe and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto chocolate bundt cake
- keto pound cake
- keto raspberry coffee cake
- best keto pound cake recipe
- keto vanilla cake