Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are a tasty, healthy snack that will satisfy the cravings of any vegan or vegetarian. They take only 5 minutes to make and have all the flavor without much fuss.
Buffalo cauliflower bites are a very easy recipe. They’re also incredibly delicious and perfect for parties. Read more in detail here: buffalo cauliflower recipe.
Caring is shared!
Recipe for the Best Buffalo Cauliflower
Buffalo cauliflower bites with spicy sauce are a delicious vegan substitute for buffalo chicken wings. Crispy, delicious, and simple to prepare. Baked, roasted, or air-fried options are available.
These buffalo cauliflower nibbles will blow your mind if you’re seeking for something vegetarian yet still delicious! Spicy spice, excellent buffalo sauce, and crunch abound in every mouthful. You’ll be able to forget about meat!
Why Should You Try This Recipe?
Friendly to Vegans & Vegetarians: We all know that buffalo chicken wings are a crowd-pleaser at any gathering. However, as more people seek vegetarian and healthier options, this buffalo cauliflower dish will certainly shine!
Beginner Friendly: Even if you’ve never cooked before, these tasty buffalo hot sauce cauliflower bites are simple to create. Furthermore, this dish is quick and easy to prepare, taking just 35 minutes and requiring only a few Ingredients.
This baked cauliflower with buffalo sauce is one of my favorite dishes to cook, whether I’m looking for a late-night snack, a major meal, or something to feed my whole family. Furthermore, air fryer buffalo cauliflower is much more delicious (if you have an air fryer).
What is Buffalo Sauce and how does it work?
Delicious, tangy, hot, crimson, and tangy. Buffalo sauce is traditionally made with cayenne pepper, melted butter, vinegar, and seasonings like garlic powder. Worcestershire sauce or spicy sriracha sauce are sometimes used.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (you can use almond or oat flour for a gluten-free substitute)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- seasoning with salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 1 cauliflower head
- 1/4 cup spicy sauce for buffalo wings
- 2 tablespoons coconut/avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
Instructions for Cooking
In the oven, make the buffalo cauliflower.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Then gently oil a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Then whisk in the oat milk until it has reached a smooth consistency.
- Toss the cauliflower florets in the milk batter, carefully twisting to evenly coat each mouthful.
- Shake off any excess batter before placing them on the prepared baking sheet in an equal layer.
- Bake the buffalo cauliflower bits for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Return the cauliflower bits to the oven for another 10 minutes after turning them over with a fork.
Do you have an air fryer in your kitchen? Place the battered cauliflower bits in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes for super crispy air-fried buffalo cauliflower bites.
To make the buffalo hot sauce, combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Prepare the buffalo wing sauce by blending coconut or avocado oil, buffalo wings hot sauce combination, and honey in a small dish while the buffalo cauliflower bits are cooking.
- Combine all three ingredients in a blender until a smooth buffalo sauce forms.
Assembling the buffalo cauliflower bites
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and brush the roasted cauliflower with the buffalo wing sauce mixture.
- Return the breaded cauliflower florets to the oven for a further 10 minutes of baking until crispy.
- For the ultimate dip, serve in a small dish with fresh ranch or Dressing with blue cheese.
To prevent a mess in the air fryer, use parchment paper for the buffalo cauliflower.
Cauliflower with a Twist from Buffalo
Boost the heat in your buffalo sauce.
Coat your cauliflower florets with the hot sauce you want. Experiment with Ingredients like siracha to Boost the heat in your buffalo sauce. even further.
Dressing with blue cheese
Nothing pairs better with buffalo wings than a creamy Dressing with blue cheese, and buffalo cauliflower bites are no different. Make a tasty blue cheese dipping sauce to compliment the tangy buffalo hot suace.
For a more zesty flavor, drizzle lemon juice over your buffalo cauliflower bits.
I hope you like this tasty buffalo cauliflower dish with spicy sauce as much as I do!
These buffalo cauliflower bites are so easy to make and they taste delicious. You don’t need to use any flour at all, just a little bit of salt and pepper. Reference: buffalo cauliflower without flour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are my cauliflower wings soggy?
A: Cooking them in the oven is likely what broke down their structure.
How do you cut cauliflower for Buffalo bites?
A: You can use a knife, you can use scissors, or you could just eat the buffalo bites without cutting them.
Are cauliflower wings healthier than chicken wings?
A: No, cauliflower wings are not healthier than chicken wings.
- easy buffalo cauliflower
- roasted buffalo cauliflower
- vegan buffalo cauliflower recipe
- buffalo cauliflower recipe air fryer
- crispy buffalo cauliflower