This is a 5 minute keto cheesecake fluff dessert with only six ingredients and no baking required.
This quick keto cheesecake recipe is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth. It’s also a great dessert option for those on low-carb, paleo, and vegan diets.
This article includes affiliate links, and if you buy anything via our site, we may get a small profit.
In only 5 minutes, you can make this keto cheesecake fluff with just four ingredients. It’s a delicious keto and low carb dessert that has a mousse-like texture and tastes like cheesecake. It may be eaten with a spoon or served with berries as a dip.
Make a smooth and creamy dessert with strawberries or vanilla taste that is quick to create.
Who doesn’t like dessert dishes that are simple to prepare and ready in a matter of minutes?
Strawberry sweets are one of my favorites, and when they’re in season, I adore cooking keto strawberry bread, strawberry protein mice, and a lovely strawberry salad.
What Makes This Cheesecake Fluff Recipe So Special?
- Keto dish that is both goofy and delicious.
- For that sweet craving, here’s a quick remedy.
- It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare.
- It’s ideal for large groups or a backyard barbecue.
- Only four items are required.
- It’s a light dessert that’s ideal for hot summer days.
So, what exactly is Cheesecake Fluff?
Cheesecake Fluff is a light and fluffy no-bake dessert made with just a few ingredients. It may be eaten with a spoon or used to dip fresh fruits.
Of course, it’s really adaptable; you can customize the sweetness and add your favorite berries, nuts, or chocolate chips.
Are Strawberries Keto Compliant?
Strawberries are perfect for keto since they are low in carbohydrates, rich in fiber, tasty, and healthful. Yes, strawberries may be added to your keto grocery list.
Keto Cheesecake Fluff Ingredients
Only four items are required. are required to create this delicious and refreshing cheesecake fluff that fantastic for any occasion. Here is everything you will need to make it:
- Cream Cheese – This component contributes to the additional creaminess of the strawberry cheesecake fluff. It’s full-fat you’re searching for. It will not work to use a low-fat cream cheese spread. Before using, make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – Cold cream makes the greatest whipping cream.
- Sweetener — use your preferred sweetener as long as it is powdered.
- You may use fresh or frozen strawberries in this recipe. Fresh ones are preferable since they taste better.
Cream Cheese is softened.
If you forget to take the cream cheese out of the fridge and let it soften for a few hours, you may simply set the package in a basin filled with warm water.
Keto Cheesecake Fluff Instructions
Another reason to like creamy strawberry cheesecake fluff is its simplicity. All you have to do now is:
- Prepare the strawberries first. Wash and carefully cut the strawberries.
- Cream the cream cheese until smooth. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sweetener and beat for two minutes, or until smooth and creamy.
- Heavy cream should be combined. Mix the heavy cream into the cream cheese mixture for another two minutes, or until no lumps remain.
- Place the strawberries on top. Using a spatula, incorporate the strawberries with the rest of the mixture.
- Serve your keto cheesecake fluff in a dish of your choice and keep it refrigerated. You can also pipe it into a gorgeous presentation using a piping bag and a star tip.
How to Make the Best Keto Cheesecake Fluff
- To eliminate lumps while mixing, make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature.
- If you don’t like strawberries, you may simply substitute your favorite fruit, such as blueberries or raspberries.
- Make sure your cream cheese isn’t overmixed or it may curdle.
- Refrigerator: Keep leftovers in an airtight jar in the fridge for up to five days.
- One of the things I appreciate about this keto strawberry cheesecake fluff recipe is that it can be frozen and turned into delightful fat bombs.
- A bowl for mixing.
- For the strawberries, a knife and chopping board are required.
Questions Frequently Asked
So, what exactly is strawberry fluff?
When mixed with fresh strawberries, this Strawberry cheesecake fluff is a delicacy made with cream cheese and whipped cream that tastes much like strawberry cheesecake!
Is this keto-friendly strawberry cheesecake fluff?
You can eat this strawberry cheesecake fluff even if you’re on a keto diet since it’s created with solely low-carb ingredients.
Is cheesecake keto-friendly?
Regular cheesecake recipes are not keto since they include sugar, graham crackers, or cookie crumbs. However, with a few adjustments, you can create a great keto cheesecake at home.
Is it necessary to cool this keto strawberry cheesecake fluff before serving?
If you like, you may eat this strawberry fluff right away, or chill it for approximately two hours.
Which Sweetener Should I Use?
Any sweetener will do, just make sure it’s powdered. I suggest a monk fruit sweetener with no aftertaste, but you may use anything you choose. There are no liquid sweeteners available.
Interested in more Keto Cheesecake Recipes? Consider the following:
If you like no-bake keto desserts, particularly cheesecakes, you’ll adore our no-bake keto chocolate cheesecake, no-bake keto lime, and Keto Peanut Butter Pie.
This keto cheesecake fluff made with Only four items are required. is ready in just 10 minutes. It’s the perfect keto and low carb dessert recipe with only 2 grams of carbs!
Cooking Option Stop your screen from turning black.
Combine softened cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large mixing basin. Using an electric mixer, blend until completely smooth.
Combine the heavy cream and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Mix for another minute or until the mixture is frothy.
Using a rubber spatula, fold in the diced strawberries.
Enjoy the cheesecake mixture by dividing it into serving dishes. Keep in the fridge for up to 5 days!
How are the nutritional values calculated?
These Nutritional Information listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our Nutritional Information are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
keto cheesecake fluff as a keyword
Please subscribe now!
To be the first to hear about new recipes, changes, and special discounts, sign up for our weekly email.
You have successfully subscribed to our our list.
FAVORITES OF READERS
The whole recipe may be found on the recipe card below. These recipes were created by readers who enjoyed this article:
The “keto fluff with sugar free pudding” is a quick and easy low carb dessert that takes 5 minutes to prepare. It’s also gluten-free, grain-free, paleo, and vegan.
- keto cheesecake fluff with sugar-free pudding
- keto cream cheese dessert no bake
- keto jello cheesecake fluff
- cheesecake fluff recipe
- no bake cheesecake fluff