We all know that the way we live is unhealthy, and yoga is a great way to get back in touch with our bodies and become more mindful of how we eat and live. But did you know yoga can make you laugh? Yoga is a great way to exercise and relax, but it also makes you laugh. Here are some of the funniest tweets about yoga since late 2013.
Scroll through your Twitter feed and you’ll see a LOT of yoga photos. Yoga poses are cool, and we like to post them on social media for an instant share. But what if we all shared something funny or entertaining instead? Yoga is supposed to be a practice of mindfulness, so these posts might help you connect with that part of yourself.
Yoga has been around for more than 2,000 years. It has even been referred to as “The Mother of All Exercises” (it’s the foundation of all sports). In recent years, it has gained much popularity in the West, with studios popping up everywhere, and celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Madonna, and Oprah talking about how it has helped them.. Read more about yoga quotes and let us know what you think.If there’s one thing yogis are mocked for, it’s their so-called lack of humor. So, what if we are serious about daily practice and committed to common good? But that doesn’t mean we don’t love a good yoga joke!
Check out these tweets that prove yoga is not only good for the body and mind, but also laughable.
1. Savasan – oh yes!
I didn’t know how good I was at yoga, but I do number 13 all the time pic.twitter.com/zkOUU3KRmSr
– Rebecca Ross (@rebecaross) January 16, 2017
2. Oh, there’s a name for what I did.
#funny #friday #namaste all #fridayquote #fun #yogafun #yoga #bakasana #descendingcrow #crow pic.twitter.com/rlFFZRV7xL
– Ekhart Yoga (@EkhartYoga) March 3, 2017
3. This one is a little too real.
Teacher: So, in the human head-down position
– Flannery (@imdaintyaf) February 26, 2016
4. Much better than the original.
I really can’t stop laughing ????????????#yogahumor pic.twitter.com/2xi3WzSwUo
– Vinyasa Brown (@vinyasawithdara) February 9, 2017.
5. What? It really counts!
Fitness Level: I used a yoga DVD as a coaster.
– Lynne McCarthy (@LynneMcCarthy) March 5, 2016
6. Someone should call Jay-Z about the missed opportunity to move on.
Tuesday vibes #yoga #funny #99problems #tuesday #yogaeverydamnday #mindful #cornwall #newquay #yogaeverywhere # pic.twitter.com/5M1758n8oO
– Oceanflow Yoga (@OFlowYoga) April 25, 2017.
7. I definitely did not do it…. *Nervous laughter*
Tell me you are a naughty girl
I am a naughty girl
Oooh yes, and tell me what naughty girls do….
oooh I sign up for 3 months of yoga and only go 2 times.
– Leothard Cohen (@pharmasean) June 9, 2015
8. The favorite pose of beer lovers around the world.
Keep your head up.
Extend your arm.
I’m going to have a beer.
Raise your right hand above the container.
– Veer Das (@thevirdas) June 21, 2016.
9. What happened to my Posa service.
The quickest way to master yoga is to move the phone to an area with low power.
– Priyanka Lahiri (@lahirip) April 21, 2016
10. Doesn’t anyone want to be a unicorn?
How you feel when you do yoga: #funny #yogi #mardejade #wellnesresort pic.twitter.com/YdSM0LuDDQ
– Mar de Jade (@MardeJade) March 6, 2017.
11. Can we please go into Savasana?
HAHAHA #laughdaily #yogajokes https://t.co/Am3qz0lj0C pic.twitter.com/n18n6HBvsm
– 90 Monkeys (@90Monkeys) March 4, 2016
12. Why does it inspire me so much?
Time to put on your Shaqras ????????#MarchMadness #Yoga #YogaJokes pic.twitter.com/4zfX9ii0fD
– JoMar Yoga (@JoMarYoga) March 19, 2017.
#yogahumor #yogajokes #lol #downdog #resting #pose #myass pic.twitter.com/1LkCsvKAiW
– LoElizabethblog (@loelizabethblog) November 4, 2016.
14. Everyone is a comedian.
The yoga teacher just emailed us to say the class has been rescheduled and he thanks us for our flexibility. #yogajokes #yogatobekiddingme #okthatonewasabitofastretch
– Joy Travis (@joyisnotravesty) May 12, 2017.
LOL! Yes, #haha #smile #lol #yoga #yogi #humor #yogaonthebayou pic.twitter.com/c3WJg6pZ61
– Yoga Down Da Bayou (@yogadowndabayou) February 27, 2017.
16. When fathers made jokes about yoga.
F. What did Yogi say to the salesman who came to sell vacuum cleaners?
A. Too much investment! #YogaJokes #
– Sadhana Yoga (@SadhanaNJ) September 30, 2015.
17. Namaste, or shall I go?
Wife: Do you want to do yoga today? Husband: Namaste here #yogajokes
– Gum Kent (@gumkenth) September 25, 2014.
18. Protective equipment for illuminated persons.
You need to protect your third eye! #yogahumor pic.twitter.com/UMKePTNY4r
– YogaFit Inc. (@YogaFitInc) 18. May 2017.
19. I will see your Salt Bae and give you a Yoga Bae.
#sanskrit #namaste #yogahumor pic.twitter.com/lG15dm445q
– Ozark Mountain Yoga (@OzarkMountnYoga) January 14, 2017.
20. All fit and disciplined yogis are welcome.
I got up at 6:30 this morning. I was doing yoga. I had a protein shake. I ran ten miles. He started lying about everything.
– More cats than sense (@TheCattyLady) October 29, 2014.
21. Oh, I see what you did.
#yoga #humor ? Hmm… I think that’s a bit of an exaggeration!
– Alex van Frank (@AlexYvF) May 17, 2017
Are there any good yoga jokes? Send them to us on Twitter @DOYOU!| We are all on the path to wellness and happiness and it’s hard to find motivation to be healthy. I was in a pretty bad place before I started practicing yoga. I wasn’t sleeping well and I was feeling really stressed and sick. | I started taking yoga classes and it was the best decision I could have made. | Yoga has helped me sleep better, feel more comfortable in my own skin, and reduce the amount of anxiety I have.. Read more about yoga terms and let us know what you think.
yoga quotesyoga punsyoga jokesyoga phrasesyoga terms,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,yoga quotes,yoga puns,yoga jokes,yoga phrases,yoga terms