What is keto? It is a low carb diet that is the same for everyone. Low carb means that you have to eat less junk food and also less sugar to prevent your body from craving it. Sugar causes your body to get in a state of wanting more of it, even if it doesn’t need it. In the same way your brain knows when your body is hungry and you know when it is full. When your body is full, it starts craving the sugar again, and when you eat that sugar, your body won’t be full anymore. Instead, it will want more of it in order to make you feel full.
People with a medical condition called diabetes have special dietary needs, and many of them also suffer from high blood sugar. Restricting carbohydrates is key to controlling blood sugar levels and losing weight successfully, but this can be a difficult task for some. Instead of learning the hard way or not knowing enough about Keto, we’ve put together a list of our top keto condiments that are low in carbs and loaded with flavor!
I am not a doctor, but as a keto dieter I have tried many different products. This list will give you great ideas for sauces, dips, dressings, etc. I hope you like them.
With keto seasoning, everything tastes great!
These keto spices are our favorite complement to any meal, whether they’re used for cooking or dipping. We’re happy to share some of our team’s favorite low-carb meals with you! Some are natural keto foods, and others are sugar-free adaptations, but we’re excited to share some of our team’s favorite low-carb foods with you!
1. Mayonnaise made with avocado oil
Mayonnaise, mayonnaise, mayonnaise, mayonnaise, mayonnaise, mayonnaise, mayonnaise, mayonnaise Creamy mayonnaise is one of those keto condiments you should always have on hand since it’s low in carbohydrates and rich in fat.
If you select the Primal Kitchen brand, the conventional oil is substituted with healthy avocado oil, and there’s even a chipotle flavor to spice things up! When you combine it with sugar-free ketchup, you get a delicious sauce (also called gravy in some regions).
Our top picks are: Avocado Mayonnaise from Primal Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon serving size | 100 calories 12 g total fat 0 g total carbs (0 g fibre, 0 g sugar) 0 g protein
- Avocado oil, organic eggs, organic egg yolk, organic vinegar, sea salt, and organic rosemary extract are among the ingredients.
Make this creamy, low-carb coleslaw for thighs as a light and healthy side dish.
2. the condiment mustard
It’s a bit sour, a little spicy, and it infuses everything it touches with flavor. If your children are picky, go with crushed stone for additional texture or traditional yellow. In any case, stay away from honey mustard since it includes sugar (or try this honey mustard sauce without sugar).
Our top picks are: Organic Dijon Mustard at a Great Price
- 1 teaspoon is a serving size. 5 calories | 0 g total fat | 0 g total carbs (0 g fiber, 0 g sugar) | 0 g protein
- Water, organic mustard seeds, organic vinegar, salt, natural flavor, organic turmeric, organic guar gum, organic spices Ingredients: Water, organic mustard seeds, organic vinegar, salt, natural flavor, organic turmeric, organic guar gum, organic spices
For thighs, try adding a pinch of chili to our cauliflower salad instead of the potato.
Ketchup that hasn’t been sweetened
Don’t let the absence of sugar fool you; this organic sugar-free ketchup is packed with flavor. The majority of reviewers claimed they couldn’t tell the difference between these and the original sugar-based ones!
Primal Kitchen’s organic, unsweetened ketchup is one of our favorites.
- 1 tablespoon | 10 calories per serving 0 g total fat 2 g total carbs (0 g fibre, 1 g sugar) 0 g protein
- Organic tomato paste, organic balsamic vinegar, less than 2% salt, organic onion powder, organic garlic powder, and organic spices are among the ingredients.
Jennifer, our feisty assistant, also like our homemade ketchup recipe, while Angie can’t live without Heinz ketchup with no extra sugar.
This ketchup, mixed with a little mayonnaise, is the ideal sauce for our bacon and avocado fries or our kohlrabi fries. YUMMY!
4. Amino acids from coconut (alternative to soy sauce)
Coconut aminos (gluten-free soy sauce) are high in salt and electrolytes, making them ideal for anyone suffering from the keto flu. It’s perfect for those who are gluten intolerant or wish to avoid soy (even fermented).
Our top picks are: Amino acids from coconut
- 1 teaspoon is a serving size. calorie count: 5 0 g total fat 1 g total carbs (0 g fibre, 1 g sugar) 1 g protein
- Organic coconut juice that has been aged and mixed with mineral-rich dried sea salt.
Make these delicious low-carb sesame noodles or try this delectable spring roll dish in a bowl with your thighs.
5. Barbecue Sauce with No Sugar
Grill, come on! Sugar-free barbecue sauces enhance the flavor of chicken, hamburgers, ribs, and steaks while lowering carbohydrate intake. For added taste, I’ve placed a few in the slow cooker with a steak, pork tenderloin, other inexpensive pieces of meat toward the end of the cooking cycle.
Primal Kitchen Classic Organic Unsweetened BBQ Sauce is one of our favorites. And don’t forget about these three low-carb BBQ sauces!
- Portion size: 2 tablespoons | calories : 15 Total fat: 0 g Total carbohydrates: 3 g (<1 g fibre, 2 g sugar) Protein: 0 g
- Water, organic crushed tomatoes, organic balsamic vinegar, organic apple cider vinegar, organic Dijon mustard (organic apple cider vinegar, water, organic mustard seeds, salt, organic spices), organic tapioca starch, organic coriander, organic cumin, organic black pepper, organic onion powder, organic chipotle powder, natural smoke flavor, organic garlic, organic cinnamon, o
Sweet Baby Ray’s No Sugar Added Original BBQ Sauce is another team favorite, and although it’s definitely not one of the cleanest keto condiments, we still love the taste!
This barbeque sauce, on the other hand, is fantastic! It’s great on ribs, pork, and chicken. It’ll take you a while to figure out that it’s keto-friendly! -Lina, the creator of the recipe for thighs
Dish suggestion for thighs: This pulled pork recipe has a barbeque flavor.
6. Spicy sauce
Hot sauce is a must-have in your keto pantry, made with vinegar, peppers, and a tiny quantity of spices. From cauliflower crust pizza to spicy chicken wings, it’s great on just about anything.
Our top picks are: Frank’s RedHot Sauce is a hot sauce made by Frank’s.
- 1 teaspoon is a serving size. calorie count: 0 0 g total fat 0 g total carbs (0 g fiber, 0 g sugar) 0 g protein
- Seasoned red cayenne pepper, brandy vinegar, water, salt, and garlic powder are the main ingredients.
Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing sauce is another team favorite. It has a fiery taste, but it complements chicken and other foods well!
Season our dish with Buffalo chicken and cauliflower casserole, as suggested in our recipe for thighs.
7. Steak Sauce with No Sugar
This content has nothing in common with A1! It’s produced with all-natural ingredients and doesn’t include any preservatives, so it’s completely keto-compliant.
Our top picks are: Sugar-free Steak Sauce from Primal Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon serving | 10 calories | 0 g total fat | 1 g total carbs (0 g fiber, 0 g sugar) | 0 g protein
- Water, organic balsamic vinegar, organic crushed tomatoes, organic natural vinegar, sea salt, organic tamarind, organic tapioca starch, organic orange juice concentrate, organic ground ginger, organic onion powder, organic garlic powder, organic mustard flour, organic sage, organic black pepper, organic spices, organic cloves, organic celery seed, organic tamarind, organic tapioca starch, organic orange juice concentrate, organic ground ginger, organic onion powder, organic garlic powder, organic mustard flour, organic mustard flour,
My favorite steak sauce is Primal Kitchen’s! It’s great with pork chops, steak, chicken, and any other meat! It’s so wonderful and tastes so fantastic that I’d rather have it than A1 on any given day! Jessica, Heep’s personal assistant
Serve the sauce over a nicely cooked steak as a thigh dish suggestion.
8. Ranch Seasoning
Salad dressing labels should be read more carefully since the nutritional value may vary a lot, even across the same kinds of dressings! Choose keto condiments with 2 or less carbohydrates per serving as a general rule.
Thigh tip: To make pouring easier and improve opacity, thin Rancho slightly with a bit less than 2 teaspoons of water.
Our top picks are: Tessema’s Food Pantry’s Creamy Ranch
- calorie count: 170 | serving size: 2 teaspoons 19 g total fat 1 g total carbs (0 g fibre, 0 g sugar) 0 g protein
- Organic sunflower oil, water, organic lemon juice, organic mustard (organic vinegar, water, organic mustard seeds, salt, organic spices), organic egg yolk (cell-free organic egg yolk, salt), organic brandy vinegar, sea salt, organic black pepper, organic onion powder, organic spices, organic garlic powder, organic whole egg
Make your own ranch dressing using our sauce recipe, just as Heep’s buddy Jenna does! It’s on everything she does!
9. Dressing with an Italian flair
When it comes to salad dressings, sugar is almost always included in the components. Fortunately, this bottle just contains the healthy stuff, so you may eat your favorite meals without adding sugar to them.
Our top picks are: Italian Dressing and Marinade from Primal Kitchen
- Portion size: 2 tablespoons | calories : 110 Total fat: 12 g Total carbohydrates: <1 g (0 g fibre, 0 g sugar) Protein: 0 g
- Avocado oil, water, organic red wine vinegar, sea salt, organic lemon juice concentrate, organic onion powder, organic black pepper, organic basil, organic garlic powder, organic oregano, congee root, crushed organic red pepper, organic thyme Ingredients: avocado oil, water, organic red wine vinegar, sea salt, organic lemon juice concentrate, organic onion powder, organic black pepper, organic basil, organic garlic powder, organic oregano, congee root, crushed organic red pepper, organic thyme
Add this dressing on a great coleslaw for a tasty thighs dish.
Marinara sauce, no. 10
We often come across marinara sauce that is just sweet. So, if you come across a high-fat, low-carb keto option, take advantage of it!
Mariana Rao Sauce (homemade) is one of our favorites.
- 1/2 cup serving 90 calories 8 g total fat 4 g total carbs (0 g fibre, 3 g sugar) 1 g protein
- Italian whole peeled tomatoes, olive oil, onion, salt, garlic, basil, black pepper, and dried oregano are among the ingredients.
This marinara sauce is the ideal complement to our keto mozzarella sticks.
11. Spice of the Green Goddess
It’s nutritious, tasty, and adds a new dimension to virtually everything you put it on. Sure, it’s great on salads and veggies, but for a more robust protein taste, try it with chicken or pork.
Our top picks are: Green Goddess Dressing and Marinade from Primal Kitchen
- Portion size: 2 tablespoons | calories : 120 Total fat: 12 g Total carbohydrates: <1 g (0 g fibre, 0 g sugar) Protein: 0 g
- Ingredients: Avocado oil, water, organic onion powder, organic apple cider vinegar, organic Dijon mustard (organic apple cider vinegar, water, organic mustard seeds, sea salt, organic spices), organic coconut aminos (organic coconut juice, sea salt), organic vinegar, organic acacia gum, organic guar gum, sea salt, organic eggs, organic lemon juice concentrate, organic black pepper, organic garlic, organic chives, organic tarragon, organic parsley, organic thyme, organic rosemary extract.
Use this dressing on a shrimp and avocado salad as a side dish.
12. Filling with yoghurt
It’s difficult to locate sugar-free yogurt dressings, but they’re excellent for dressing a variety of meals and salads. Light, crisp, and somewhat sour!
Our top picks are: Avocado Cilantro Yogurt Dressing from Bolthouse Farms
- calorie count: 40 | serving size: 2 tablespoons 3.5 g total fat 1 g total carbs Fibre in the diet: 0 1 g sugar 1 g protein
- Water, buttermilk (cultured skimmed milk, milk, sodium citrate, vitamin A palmitate), yogurt (cultured pasteurized Class A milk, skimmed milk, pectin, carrageenan), cotija cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), vinegar, onion puree, poblano chili, whey protein concentrate avocado puree, coriander salt, pineapple juice concentrate with low acidity, egg yolk (for colour).
For thighs, try topping this keto burrito bowl with cilantro and avocado, which will send your flavor senses into overdrive.
Delicious keto seasoning is a yes, yay, yay!
Find something that works for you, whatever the reason (or taste), and let us know what your favorite meals are! It has the potential to become our next obsession. Have a blast!
This wonderful fried pickle dish combines the power of dipping with the deliciousness of fried pickles!
If you’ve found yourself on the keto diet, you’ve probably noticed that new keto approved condiments, flavors, and sauces are released on a weekly basis. And, realizing that the variety of keto foods available can be overwhelming, you might be wondering which keto condiments to try.. Read more about is a1 steak sauce keto friendly and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some keto-friendly condiments?
Keto-friendly condiments include mayonnaise, mustard, and even ketchup.
What are the 10 best keto Foods?
Here are the 10 best keto foods. 1. Avocado 2. Butter 3. Cheese 4. Eggs 5. Fish 6. Pork Rinds 7. Salmon 8. Spinach 9. Tomatoes 10. Whole Milk
Can you have mayo and mustard on keto?
Yes, you can have mayo and mustard on keto.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto sauces
- is worcestershire sauce keto
- keto soy sauce substitute
- kikkoman soy sauce keto
- keto dipping sauce